Friday, February 3, 2012

Beginners' Guide: The Doctor Who Alphabet

An alien in a

Blue box

Cruises through time and space.

Daleks! Oh no! His oldest

Enemies!

Fight he must! And of course he wins.

Gah, that was close.

He’s a Time Lord,

Intelligent, old, and

Just a bit mad, but

Kind- very kind.

Leaving his home to fight

Monsters with a screwdriver (it’s sonic).

Never wanting to interfere but

Olways interfering.

Presently, he looks

Quite young. It’s his party trick-

Regeneration. When he’s

Sick and going to die he

Takes another form:

Unreal?

Very.

We’re on number eleven now- Matt Smith

Xcellent actor, xcellent Doctor

You should watch him, you

Zebra eating monkey.

3 comments:

  1. If I were a Whoman, I'd want my baby to learn this alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! will teach my babies this k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Anonymous, I wish you luck in your Whomanizing. Deeksha, I'm glad you want to introduce your future (pun) kiddos to the Doctor. And don't worry- as as we will see in A Good Man Goes To War (series 6, episode 7), the Doctor speaks baby.

    ReplyDelete